Sunday, July 22, 2012

6 Web Tools Worth Exploring

In the article "Summer School for Teachers" on Edutopia, Nicholas Provenzano discusses 6 web tools that he thinks teachers should take the time to explore.  He listed If This Then That, Livebinders, Prezi, Glogster, Evernote, and edshelf and gave descriptions of each.  While I have heard of a few of these, many are new to me.  Prezi is something I've seen before and I know several teachers who use it, but I haven't tried it out yet.  I'll have to give it a shot this year.  Evernote is one that caught my interest as it is a way to organize your teaching materials!  The author said he went from 3 filing cabinets to just one half filing cabinet when he started filing all his stuff with Evernote. 
Have you guys tried any of these web tools?  What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. These sites look interesting. When I get time I will have to check them out. I am going to add them to my delicious links so I can come back later. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete